Friday, August 2, 2013

What's in this stuff?

I started my Isotonix Prime Anti Aging kit, I started the Prime hgh the same day I got it because I can take it at night before going to bed so I did, that was July 18. It's been 2 weeks now that I have been religiously taking the Isotonix Longevity & joint support formula cocktail in the mornings on an empty stomach, by the way they taste great :) and after my workout as directed I been taking the Prime HGH. I wasn't expecting to feel like I was 15 years old or anything like that, but just this Wednesday my workout group was in the bathroom talking about how sore they were from Mondays workout. I wasn't really that much sorer & I know I didn't cheat myself because I do push my self at every workout, but I didn't think much of it. Today after my normal workout I noticed that I was not as pooped near the end of the workout. I felt more energetic today for some odd reason, so while on my 30 minute power walk I thought "It's gotta be the anti aging kit!" I got home did my normal routine went to my site and read all the ingredients & there it was all the information I needed to validate that this stuff really works! 
Wow now I'm really more excited about this stuff, it really, really works! 
So lets start with the Prime Ultimate longevity 
Instanized branched chain Amino Acids helps with muscle retention that's why I was not as sore as the others! Before even when my 4 pound Yorkie jumped on me I was screaming!
Huperzine A it says its great for the memory, I admit I don't think this part has kicked in yet because I called my boo 3 times yesterday & since he didn't answer when he called me back I totally forgot what I was calling him for until the 3rd time but that's OK that happens I got a million things going through my mind, but I will say that today I really felt very clear minded while doing my power walk, it was kind of a good funny weird thing.

Now the Joint support

Primary Benefits of Prime™ Joint Support Formula by Isotonix®*:

  • Supports relief from temporary inflammation associated with the normal aging process and daily activity ( that's why I finished cleaning my house faster with less complaining!)
  • Helps maintain healthy joint fluidity and flexibility (no wonder my knees don't hurt like before thanks Scotti Pippen!)
  • Promotes normal cartilage synthesis and regeneration ( I don't know what this means)
  • Promotes optimal joint health (don't feel rusty after my workout)
  • Helps maintain joint comfort (Again I feel great & I'm walking normal instead of like I got hit by a car! )
  • Supports normal, healthy levels of COX-2 and 5-LOX (I really don't know what this means either but it helps)
Then my favorite that I knew it worked already but 

combined with the other 2 BAMB!! 

Prime HGH I love this product!


So you see with the Glycine in my Prime HGH also the memory part should be kicking in any time now, I know my mental function is doing much better because I am getting more done.

The L-Arginine is stimulating my pituitary gland so I'm producing natural 
HGH in my body yay!

The L-Glutamine is helping my muscles again that's why I'm not crying after the workout my recovery is much faster ;)

Hey I believe in the No pain No gain but I don't have to torture myself ;)

Colostrum helped me with the bleachers this week ( I love the bleachers) & the running around the shelter no wonder I didn't have to stop as much gasping for air ;)

L-Lysine I really need this because since I lost so much fat I need to build protein now so I can firm up

Taurine-Hello I got a lot of energy!

& DNA/RNA promotes normal tissue regeneration- I don't know what that means either but wow the whole kit is so totally worth it! 

I wouldn't give my energy for my 17 year old, she complains of a short 20 minute bike ride to work, are you serious?? I'm dieing to get a bike so I can bike it back & forth to boot camp!

Wow if you are over 30-35 I STRONGLY recommend the whole kit!


I'm going to be 42 the following Monday & I truly feel like I haven't even hit 30. 


No comments:

Post a Comment