Monday, September 16, 2013

Saturday mornings Get Pumped boot camp

Week two of the Get 
 
Saturday 8am Miami Tropical Park boot camp.



For those who have missed it I have been talking about my trainer Beth Yannucci of Get Pumped Miami Tropical Park weekly boot camp. Many people have been asking Beth to start a Saturday morning boot camp class for those who want more like me ;) & for those who cant make it to her Monday Wednesday Friday 8AM class. 
Last week Saturday September 7, was the first Saturday of 
Get Pumped 8AM Tropical Park boot camp.
I was so excited about the 1st Saturday, I didn't even need an alarm to wake up I was restless all night, but when I woke up I was a little worried because it was drizzling. I texted Beth & she confirmed camp was still on. I was late but there she was drizzle and all working out. She is so committed! It was a small group last week, I guess the rain kept everyone in bed. 
Wow what a workout! 
This past Saturday was the 2nd week, a beautiful Saturday Miami hot morning for an outdoor workout. I was late again this Saturday, but I still made it. I was sore from the day before of a crazy little fender bender I had. I was hit by a car on my bike in the morning on my way to boot camp, can you beleive it?! I'm OK really I just got back up dusted off the dirt & rocks reassured the little old lady that really I was OK, jumped back on my bike & rode off to make it to my Friday morning boot camp. So if I can make it then anyone can so this Saturday 8AM on the hill
Don't miss it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment