Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Austin is gone!

For those who don't know Austin he was my Chihuahua. He was my little doggy I brought from Chicago over 11 years ago.  I always wanted my own Chihuahua I grew up with Chihuahuas. Just before I came back to Miami, a friend of Carlos's called him and asked him if we wanted a Chihuahua that was found on the street on Austin & North Avenue in Chicago. Duh of course I wanted him. I remember when Carlos brought him to me, I was at a laundry mat doing laundry of course and I saw them from afar, Carlos was walking in with Austin, we saw each other & he wagged his tail so happy that I was about to be his mommy :(((( Wahhhhh! I fell for Austin from the 1st time we set eyes on each other. I was in denial for a while I really wanted to believe that Austin was sort of a puppy but he was not. About 2 years after having him we were already in Miami and one day we called a Vet that did house calls just to get him looked at, Austin was never sick. Anyways that was when I found out that Austin was maybe 6-7 years old! I said NO WAY hes not that old hes still a stud! But years went by and I still wanted to believe that Austin had more time with me. The past 3 years I noticed that Austin had a lot of white hair coming out everywhere, age spots all over and I noticed that he was losing a lot of his teeth. But I still didn't believe he could be that old.
I would always pick Austin up and whisper in his ear "Austin one day we will live in Pinecrest in a big giant mansion on 2 acres and you can feel like you are the King and you can mark your territory outside of course on all the land you want" Austin always looked up at me and would say "Ok mommy but you need to hurry because its later than you think" wahhhh ;(((((((
Austin went through some great times and some really tuff times with us but we always kept him no matter what he was our baby
:((( Even though Chuey & Sandy came along Austin was still the King of the house, and he knew it, he was the boss.
The last 3 days I noticed that he was breathing weird and he would look up to me like trying to tell me he was close to leaving ;((
I picked him up several times and hugged him and kissed him and told him how much I loved him and to hang on. But Austin was a lot older than I wanted to admit. I felt there was something wrong. Last night he didn't sit with Carlos and Carlos said to me "I think its time" I said "stop it he's going to be fine"
This morning I got up and I realized that Austin was not sleeping on the bed so I went around the bed to see where he was and he was stretched out on the floor and I noticed he wasn't breathing. I kind of freaked out and went into the bathroom. I didn't want to call him because I was scared to know the truth, then Carlos jumped in the shower and when he was out of the shower I said to Carlos " I need you to do me a Big favor.....um can you check on Austin please"? Then Carlos walks over to him comes back and says" Hes gone" Wahhhhhhhh :((((( Noooooooo!!! He wasn't suppose to die in Kendall!!! We were suppose to be in Pinecrest by now!
The moral is its LATER THAN YOU THINK! 
I love you Austin xoxoxo
Austin pretending he's in Pinecrest
& Chuey just chilling







Ok who brought Godzilla?



No comments:

Post a Comment