Thursday, January 9, 2014

Its time for a real Detox

Ok so I did my "Just say no" campaign but I felt I really needed to kick it up a notch & really do some spring cleaning way before spring. I decided to order some back up to help with the backed up toxic waste. Detoxing is becoming more & more popular because there is more education about how our bodies function and how our bodies really do need it. 
If you think detoxing is not important well then let me give a visual of why you should thoroughly clean out your tubing. Our bodies are like giant garbage cans we eat all our lives in order to function. Most of us eat really bad, even if you eat good you will have some stuff left behind. 
Now you know how you throw out your household garbage daily and even though you have a garbage bag somehow garbage seeps threw the bag and the garbage gets this yukky residue buildup that stinks and is really disgusting ugh. Well that's pretty much what is happening with your body if you don't do a thorough cleanse. You will build up a lot of crap that will eventually turn into extra fat especially around the waist & stomach. It will slow you down & even turn into disease. Yup, most diseases start from the gut. So think about it if you have years of crap that is just sitting there inside of you that becomes toxic. You will notice that you are more tired you cant lose weight because you are literally full of it! Its amazing to me to hear some people don't go every day OMG that's crazy some people are seriously full of it! Sorry I had to get so visual but it is what it is! 
So, I personally hate to be full of it, so I ordered my backup plan which is the NutriClean 7 day detox. I just got it yesterday so I'm starting today. I have done this detox before so I know how well it works. I haven't done it maybe over 2 years & you really should do it 2 times a year so I'm really excited about starting, its like starting with a nice clean slate ;) with the NutriClean 7 day detox I will detox my digestive, liver & colon.  This cleanse has some really great ingredients like

Milk Thistle Seed promotes liver and gallbladder health by providing free radical scavenging activity and support of normal liver cell regeneration.
L-glutamine: helps support overall health maintain normal cholesterol levels, maintain normal blood glucose levels and promote immune health.
Heavy exercise, infection, surgery and trauma can all deplete the body's glutamine reserves, particularly in muscle cells. Because the cells of the intestine use glutamine for fuel, supplemental L-glutamine has been used to promote digestive health
N-Acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) has indicated that it enhances the immune system, detoxifies certain substances, supports a healthy heart and reduces exercise fatigue.

(I really need this,  just last week at bootcamp I felt very sluggish which was really odd then while biking I was riding in slow motion I had no energy!)

Several studies have confirmed that NAC is converted to glutathione in the body. Reviews of these studies show that oral NAC supplementation was successful in enhancing the levels of glutathione in the liver, in plasma and in the bronchioles of the lungs. NAC has also been shown to help reduce levels of fatigue and promote the ability for muscle contraction during exhaustive exercise (possibly due to reduced levels of oxidative stress).
Wow I really need that ;)

Dandelion Root has been shown to support a healthy liver, kidney, gallbladder and joints. 
Garlic Bulb the antibacterial super garlic supports the cardiovascular system, helps maintain normal cholesterol levels it may also help maintain normal triglyceride levels.
Hawthorn Berry Extract contains flavonoids to support the heart, healthy vessels & promotes normal blood flow. Helps maintain normal blood pressure.
Schizandra Chinensis Fruit and Seed Extract increases energy and helps decrease stress-induced fatigue, supports the sex organs, to promote mental function and to beautify the skin. promotes liver and kidney health,
enhances aerobic capacity and energy levels, 
(I really need this, maybe I can finally get that Step aerobic class right!)

promotes normal vision (my vision is getting really bad)
supports mental functioning (I need all the help I can get  with my short term memory loss!). 
supports the immune system, promotes liver health, and helps the body to cope with stress.

Yellow Dock Root helps support a healthy digestive system & healthy bowel movement
Burdock Root supports healthy joints and a healthy digestive system & a healthy liver.      
Barberry Bark and Root. It is an antioxidant. supports normal digestion, healthy liver and gallbladder function.
Rosemary Leaf as an energy booster, promotes head comfort. supports a healthy appetite, liver and gallbladder, and maintain normal blood pressure. may also have antioxidant effects. 
Ginger Root supports healthy gastrointestinal health, bowel movements & cardiovascular system.
Green Tea Leaf Extract  powerful antioxidant to have positive effects on cardiovascular system, potent immune enhancer, energy promoter. Promotes weight loss. Promotes thermogenesis
Hyssop has been used to promote digestive health. 
Red Clover Flower can balance moods, support healthy sleeping patterns, reduce hot flashes, support a normal libido, support heart health and promote the maintenance of bone mass, as well.
Turmeric Root Extract supports general body strength, vision and normal milk secretion. The primary active compounds in turmeric are the flavonoid that deliver potent antioxidant properties. 
Release (1160 mg)  Proprietary Blend work to cleanse the bowel gently, supporting the gastrointestinal tract’s ability to both absorb necessary vitamins and minerals, and eliminate toxins.* 
Scutellaria Root extract beneficial antioxidant and sleep aid value. used for supporting healthy blood pressure. Three bioactive flavonoids - baicalin, baicalein and wogonin - supports the immune system.  
Goldenseal reported to promote normal digestion and urinary tract health.    
Peppermint Leaf can promote normal appetite, liver and gallbladder health, normal digestion and healthy bowel movements.    
Inulin Fiber may promote the growth of favorable bacterial populations, such as bifidobacteria in the colon. may inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, such as Clostridium perfringens and diarrheogenic strains of Escherichia coli.


OK guys, I tried breaking it down as kindergarten as possible there is tons of more information on this great product on my website. I'm no doctor or know much about science but I do love to read so I learn how to take care of myself. I have never been hospitalized other than having 2 babies. It is rare that I ever get sick. If I do get sick I get better with fluid & rest, I rarely take OTC medication. If I do feel tired or sluggish, I listen to my body, that's why I'm doing this much needed spring cleaning :)  
If you haven't cleaned out your internal garbage can, I mean Really cleaned out your garbage can you should really think about it. Doing a real cleanse to Release those Evil Toxic demons is probably what you need because seriously that's what they are evil toxic demons that cause lots of damage if you don't release them. If you don't get rid of all that crap it builds up to spell a lot of problems, not just looking like the Pillsbury dough boy ugh so get rid of it! 
Its not about being Vain its about being Healthy ;)
Salud! 


No comments:

Post a Comment