Tuesday, April 22, 2014

New cycling classes at Body Matrix gym

I'm so excited about starting my new cycling classes. Those who know me know that I have become this fitness junkie and I recently certified with Mad dogg Athletics to teach (Spinning) cycling classes. It all happened so fast but it was a while that I was contemplating teaching. I love to Spin, bike, cycle or what ever they want to call it now a days. Cycling is a great exercise for a healthier, stronger, heart & it does wonders for your legs!
Like I said it all happened so fast, as soon as I certified I applied at a well known fitness center and they called me the next day. I was hired within that following week. Yikes! Fast forward just 4 classes later yearning for Real growth and a challenge ..... I visited a local fitness studio literally steps away from my house and I found the perfect new gig for my cycling passion! This is even better than what I was looking for! I'm starting new classes with these cool bikes called Real Ryders, I am in love with them! They are so comfortable they feel like if you are really riding a bike with movement. It does take some learning but just like all fitness you have to start somewhere.
So I'm setting up 3-4 classes per week. I'm an early person so I'm looking to do a 6am-7am class..... Yes 6am-7am Tuesday-Thursday, a cycling class that early in the morning will give you wings to fly! 
Also since I am such an early bird even on the weekends I want to do a 9am Saturday class. They already have a 10am class taught by Leo which by the way was Awesome!
Pilar the owner even mentioned doing a Sunday class. Oh yes I will do it!
Anyway I'm so excited I'm jumping out of my skin! I'm still working on the details of course. They offer a free class and a discount coupon for the monthly membership. Body Matrix also offers personal training & Pole dancing!!....OMG I have a ton of girls who want to learn pole dancing! ;) I have to talk to Pilar about those classes ;) 
But yes if you are looking to shape up your heart and strengthen those legs or vice versa take up some cycling classes and your on your way there. 
Body Matrix also offers evening classes they are located at
14711 SW 42 St #204-205 in Miami Kendall or you can contact Pilar 786-663-4481 or Carolina 786-712-6263

No comments:

Post a Comment