Sunday, July 28, 2013

We motivated Bella's Lounge

I just wanted to congratulate my friend & business partner Olga Soto for putting together such a great Miami Motives pop up shop. Great work 
I'm so proud of you Olga I really am bravo bravo ;) 

Olga booked the pop up shop a few weeks ago with Lourdes the owner of Bella's Lounge located at 2485 Flagler Street Miami, right across the street from Miami Senior high school the same school Marc Anthony blew up in the movie 
"The substitute" 1996, by the way Marc played a great role in that movie he was so ghetto, reminded me of all the thugs I grew up with back in Chicago, good movie anyway, back to the Pop up story..... it was a great turnout yucky rain & all. Lourdes the owner of Bella's Lounge does amazing hair, very busy salon & her prices are fantastic! If you missed this Miami Motives pop up shop no worries Olga will be planning another Bella's Lounge Miami Motives pop up shop sometime in September so keep posted for the events. 
Below are a few pics of the event & some great pics of the work they do at Bella's Lounge


Why do I look so tall if I'm short?



Olga is workin it!


Me Olga & my favorite Star ;)
Thanks Estrella I always love your support


Olga, Erica & Annette


Mani Pedi by Rozie at 
Bella's Lounge


Ombre by Lourdes at Bella's Lounge





No comments:

Post a Comment