Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Maquillaje por Carolina

For those who don't know what the title reads it says 
*Makeup by Carolina*. 
I'm so excited to introduce my new Motives makeup artist Carolina Ortiz who just did a couple of videos using Motives. Carolina Ortiz is from Colombia and she has her own YouTube channel in Miami where she does beauty tutorials in Spanish. She has a loyal following in different parts of Latino America. Carolina is what I have long been looking for, she is a detailed beauty guru with perfect Spanish. Can I ask for more? Shes like a Colombian Barbie doll perfect skin with or without makeup ;)
Carolina has done 2 videos so far using Motives by loren ridinger products. I cant wait to try her homemade mask ;)
Here are the 2 videos she has done so far, be sure to watch them.
Be sure to register to justmakeupmylife blog spot to get beauty, makeup, motivation wellness & fitness updates ;)







www.shop1global.com





No comments:

Post a Comment