Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Loren for President!

First of all I want to start with that I am not a political individual. I truly dislike politics with a passion. So lets take this as just a suggestion, I don't want to get into a political debate here. Its no secret that many people are complaining about our country. I hear it all the time everywhere. I have also heard that Hilary Clinton may be running for President whenever President time comes around again. I really love the idea of a woman running this country. I think that's what we really need. I believe that if a woman runs this country we may solve all of our problems! For real! Yes of course it will solve our problems, look at countries that have a Queen that rule....need I say more?? Although I do like Hilary, she looks like she is still bitter with what happened with her husband back when he was President :/  Hey, I'm just saying, she does look upset all the time.....I think she is still mad about the whole thing :)  
I got a much better candidate. My mentor Loren Ridinger who is the SVP of Shop.com the biggest paradigm shift the world has ever seen. 
The creator of Motives, Fixx, Loren jewels, Cellular Labs and more. She is the Icon of Fashion, Beauty, Internet & most of all she is a Master at business! She is such a powerful speaker I love to hear her speak. I get this chill all over because she speaks so real because she is so real! 
Have you heard her opening speech at the MA-Shop.com August convention 2013 in Greensboro? OMG if this speech does not inspire you to take control of your life then truly maybe nothing will! 
I'm a real softy when is comes to heart felt speeches & when Loren speaks I get so emotional I just have to let it out. I cry! I cry allot because Loren truly does inspire me. If you are not inspired by this powerful woman to just makeup your life then You are not listening!








No comments:

Post a Comment