Monday, December 2, 2013

Its Cyber Monday!

I don't know about all that black Friday stuff. That does not excite me. I guess I'm weird like that. I have never liked store shopping even in my teens I loved to shop through catalogs. I was never a mall shopper. 
I did take advantage last week Wednesday before the Thanksgiving rush to shop for a Xmas party dress, I knew the grocery stores would be crowed instead. So there I am browsing through the all these clothes and realizing how much I hate shopping ugh! 
Just then I thought, OMG I cant wait for Monday to shop online, this store shopping is way too played out. 
So Thanksgiving comes and goes and the Black Friday frenzy is over. Here I am so excited today to get home from boot camp ready to do some Cyber Monday shopping and my computer has crashed! What?! How can this be? that's like your car breaking down when you are about to go out shopping!! Well no need to panic, I always keep back up. Yes I keep another computer as a back up it has issues but it just saved me from shopping & blogging and even worse case scenario there are other computers in the house I can get access to and still not lose out on all the online shopping deals :) Bottom line that could of been a disaster but now a days everyone has more than 1 computer. Imagine if you really had to go out shopping and your car broke down ugh :( not a pretty picture. 
Well that's just 1 of the million advantages that I have thanks to my Ultimate shopping destination, perks ;) I love it! 
One day all the shopping will be online and the young generation will say "OMG you used to go to the store and walk all those isles and wait in those lines? why would people do that?"
And I will have to say "Ay I just don't know why people did it that way, it was crazy back then, people would even get into fist fits in the stores & malls. It was outrageous I tell you". Yes one day we will look back and see how crazy it was.
So to start with the wonderful transition :) always be sure to register & refer friends to also register and you get an additional 1/2% on their purchases just for referring them :) Now doesn't that sound so much better than fighting in the mall? I think so :) 
No line, no waiting, no fighting, great parking, thousands of stores products, services, even travel so happy shopping :)


No comments:

Post a Comment