Monday, March 31, 2014

April 12 Miami Motives Pop up!

Here we go again the next Motives Pop up shop in Miami by popular demand!
So much is happening with my cosmetic line & the company just continues to grow so fast it is overwhelming to catch up. 
So......the goal is to host a minimum of 1 Motives Pop-up shop every month for our ever growing audience & 
continue to Motive-ate the world!
This Motives Pop up is in my home Saturday April 12, 2014 4-6pm
Full address disclosed for those who RSVP
I can only hold about 30 people so please RSVP fast!
Punctuality is greatly appreciated because its a Saturday & we all got things to do & Miami people do have a problem with time!
I'm just saying even I suffer from that problem at times, but all kidding aside please be on time ...... ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment