Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Fit Fun & Fabulous 3 Night Royal Caribbean cruise

Have you been on a cruise lately?  
I love cruising ;)
Thanks to my friend Diane Superville of Whet Travel I was able to coordinate a 3 Night Royal Caribbean cruise to the Bahamas and the best part I get to bring my trainer to workout! Is that awesome or what?! Whats even better anyone who reserves those dates will get this great price and you can workout with my trainer weather you train with "Get Pumped" or not. That means you get to party all night and the next morning...... but only if you want to get rid of those evil toxic devils from the night before you can come out to the deck or wherever "Mommy Dearest" Beth decides to workout and you can exercise those evil toxins away. I love it! I'm so excited ;) Its going to be a blast!
And if that wasn't enough we will also have a makeup workshop on Saturday for those who want to learn a quick cruise look for the night with award winning Motives cosmetics on board. 
Weather you want to workout, wear/learn makeup or just cruise & get drink too much you are welcome to do with us! 
If you haven't already please RSVP your cabin ASAP we only have a few left at the special group rate for September 19, 2014 Ocean view cabin for $350 3 night Royal Caribbean to the Bahamas.




No comments:

Post a Comment